Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break- The Recap

During my spring break I've
  • Gotten all of my outlines started (although one is very very basic);
  • Started my moot court outline;
  • Went on a lunch interview;
  • Got my reading done for tomorrow;
  • Went to internship;
  • Collected donations for a charity auction;
  • Caught up with some friends.

All and all, a good spring break. I think I need a break from break, but many other people have that sentiment. I think now I am just trying to do enough work to not feel like I am sinking.

I know why I am feeling like I am just slammed with work- job searching for the rest of my life, working, competitions, an extra class, more reading. Not like I am going to sit and pout, wondering why is law school so hard. It is a very hard thing. It sucks, but that is life (in law school). This is going to sound sick, but I sort of enjoy being in this masochistic situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment