Sunday, November 29, 2009

Almost time for finals

So first I'll address the "Make Law School Classy" Campaign:
I will call it a success. I started by posting to my Facebook feed and telling everyone what I was doing. It got a fair amount of attention from my friends and I even got a follower. The campaign lasted a week, then Thanksgiving week struck and finals preparation got fully underway. Apparently I am able to dress decently until stress hits.

Are finals stressful though? They are and they aren't. I have 3 exams this semester- contracts, torts, and econ. How do I feel? I don't know. Maybe that is a good thing because I am not wasting my energy on stress, instead I'll be ready for exams. Maybe it is a bad thing because I am not realizing what I do and don't know. That is the problem, I just don't know, and I won't know until exams come back in January.

I have been preparing though. I've done CALI lessons (an online law school quiz site) for torts. I've been going through my contracts book and doing the "Problems" tucked away in the notes sections of my contracts book. I've been doing econ questions at the end of each chapter and the questions on my professor's blog (yes, my econ teacher has a class blog. It took me a while to get used to, but I dig it now.) Also, I am feeding the superstitious side of me by getting my karma fix and counting all the goods and bads that've been happening lately. Really, what it all comes down to is karma, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment