Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finals have descended

So here it is, day one of two reading days. Two days away from my first exam: Contracts. How do I feel about it? Actually, not bad. I am a little rust on the statute of frauds, but I do feel like I am in good shape. I've taken the idea of exam IRACing to heart. I just need to make sure I have a clear mind to spot the issues on Saturday (yes, my first exam is on a Saturday.)

Here are a few things that are on my mind:
  1. The fact that my exam is on a Saturday is a little intimidating. It feels like I am taking the LSATs again, and not in a good way. Actually, let me restate that (R2d)- the LSATs never feel like a good thing.
  2. I actually feel ok, but sometimes talking to other people makes me feel not ok. Stress is more contageous than the flu.
  3. I am running out to ways I can cram contracts into my head at the moment. How else can I study without overstudying?
  4. The library is so silent, I am pretty sure if I sneeze again, I will be stabbed.
  5. Tuesday night, I dreamt about the five elements of promissory estoppel.

How does this all pan out? I'll update after the exam (but I will NOT talk about exams specifics.)

Also, just a friendly reminder- BACK UP YOUR DATA. A week before exams is not a good time to lose everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment